Web Analytics, Databases, Java, PHP, MySQL, VBA, Access, Excel, Economics, Data Analysis, Online Marketing, Social Media
Independent Internet Marketer
Self-employed, Salt Lake City UT
May 2009 – Present
I own a network of websites that generate income through ads and affiliate programs. I have also at times offered freelance and consulting services for SEO (Search Engine Optimization), PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising, and Social media.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Advanced Coach
November 2008 – June 2009
Coached advanced students on creating and executing a plan to receive traffic to their website and promote their online business through search engines.
Web Analytics & SEO Manager
DotComSecrets.com, Boise ID
January 2008 – November 2008
Managed web analytics, SEO, social media marketing, web desgin/maintenence, landing page testing, etc.
Eversun Software, Philippines
February 2007 – November 2007
• Designed SEO training course
• Conducted SEO training session for up to 30 employees
• Conducted SEO coaching sessions for individual workers or in small groups
• Aided in recruiting of new writers and link builders
• Managed SEO campaigns for company website
Volunteer Service Representative
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Quebec, Canada
October 2002 – October 2004
I was a full time representative for the LDS church for two years in Quebec, Canada. I spent 6 months working in the the mission office where I:
• Organized and managed outbound calling campaigns for leads generated from local media advertising.
• Designed and deployed databases in MS Access to track outbound calling, media leads, office inventory, and mission wide weekly statistics.
• Collected and reported mission wide weekly statistics.
• Mangaged and improved existing databases to store and track information on volunteer representatives, car fleet, and finances.
• Aided in inventory managment and logistics.
• Did general technical support
University of Utah
B.S. Economics with minor in Computer Science (expected)
2009 – 2013 (expected)
Brigham Young University
Partial, 47.5 transfer credits
2001 – 2006
Attended for five semesters. Studied mostly Economics, Business, and Philosophy.
Transferred to Univeristy of Utah.
Activities and Societies: Association of College Entrepreneurs, Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization, Marketing Association, The Real Estate Club, Finance Society, Management Consulting Club
French, Spanish, Tagalog (beginner)
Technology, Finance, Economics, Philosophy, Politics, Running, Reading, Science, Travel, Statistics, Piano, Guitar, Hiking, Camping, Entrepreneurship